November 04, 2010

stage two of my premilinary task

After cutting the image of Eddie out.I lightened and contrasted the image in order to make it look its best. I wanted to place him onto a different background, so i chose the photo of a desk and cupboard from a class room and placed it behind the photograph of Eddie and positioned him on the desk. I had then created the image for my front cover.

Next i needed to create a title, after trying out several different fonts i chose "You Are Loved", font size 72, white. I then edited this text and enhanced it by selecting the blending option, and selecting drop shadow and Bevel and Emboss, in order to make the title stand out well. I then used the same font with the same blending options for the subheading "news" and changed the colour to black to make it stand out well.

I have now started to include text advertising what is inside the school magazine, and i am going to continue with this, and play around with different types of fonts and colors for this text.

No comments:

Post a Comment