February 08, 2011

evaluation question three

EVALUATION QUESTION 3
What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

As my music magazine is of a pop genre, i believe that the most likely media institution which will distribute this media product is to be
BAUER media group. I have chosen BAUER media group, as it distributes such magazines as:

BAUER media group is the publisher of such magazines as Q, Mojo, and Kerrang.













Similarly, if i wish for my magazine to be successful i want it to be distributed by a company who have a good track record, and a good circulation which BAUER media do, as shown below:










Throughout the creation of my music magazine i have referred to these magazines, in order to make my magazine legitimate throughout. When looking at the three similar, magazines, i would say that my magazine is most like Q magazine because of its use pop genre, and use of pop artists, and similar target audience to my music magazine.






No comments:

Post a Comment